1. Greed: What’s your most inexpensive beauty item? What’s your most expensive beauty item? My most inexpensive item would probably be the Dr. Pepper Lip Smacker balm that I bought last week for around $1.50. My most expensive beauty item I own is my Clarisonic Mia 2 that was $150. It is definitely an investment, but so worth it!
2. Wrath: What item do you have a love/hate relationship with? Liquid eyeliner–you have to have a steady hand when you apply. I have days where I can do it in a single stroke, and other days when it literally looks like I let a toddler scribble it on me! Oh well, that’s what cotton swabs are for!
3. Gluttony: What brand takes up most of your collection? I have a lot of L’Oreal stuff as well as Mac and Benefit. Those are my favorite brands!
4. Sloth: What product do you neglect the most due to laziness? I try to use a finishing spray to help seal in my makeup, but most of the time I just choose not to use it because I have to dash out the door.
5. Pride: What product gives you the most confidence? I LOVE LOVE LOVE me some lipstick! I can spend hours going through them and making new combinations. I also bought this new It Cosmetics Neutralizing Correcting Cream the other day that helps get rid of redness on my face that I am obsessed with!
6. Lust: Which item is at the top of your beauty wish list? I have always wanted to try those Beauty Blender sponges but can’t bring myself to drop $20 on a single makeup sponge!
7. Envy: Which makeup product looks great on others but not on you? Most people can pull off darker eyeshadows, but I feel like I cannot! I have just recently started to wear bronze and coffee-colored tones on my eyes. I would love to be able to pull off a really fierce smokey eye, but I always find that it looks too overdone on me.
Hope you all enjoyed this quick blog post! I challenge anyone who’s reading to fill this out as well!